Raw thoughts and emotions from a gal trying to figure her life out, one day at at a time.
Cute background
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
On Laughing
I can't think of a better medicine than laughter. If you are able to laugh, it helps your temporarily forget the bad things that are happening at the moment.
When my mom was suffering with a herniated disk and was in serious pain, I bought her a Teletubby doll, Laa-Laa. It was silly and made her laugh. I think it eased some of the horrible moments a little.
Nothing deep tonight. I just wanted to tell you what I was thinking: Purposely lighten up...laugh a little.
2 comments:
AShebesta
said...
"We love to laugh Loud and long and clear We love to laugh So ev'rybody can hear The more you laugh The more you fill with glee And the more the glee The more we're a merrier we!"
This is my favorite part in the movie Mary Poppins! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen the movie, this part always makes me laugh to myself and forget about all my trouble, if only for a 2 minute musical break! ;-)
2 comments:
"We love to laugh
Loud and long and clear
We love to laugh
So ev'rybody can hear
The more you laugh
The more you fill with glee
And the more the glee
The more we're a merrier we!"
This is my favorite part in the movie Mary Poppins! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen the movie, this part always makes me laugh to myself and forget about all my trouble, if only for a 2 minute musical break! ;-)
I'm gonna have to look that up. It's been a long time since I've watched Mary Poppins...so many great songs in that movie!
Post a Comment